Student Responsibility: Students are responsible at all times for their own personal conduct and conformance with the School Rules.
Parental Responsibility: They have the responsibility to carefully explain the School Rules to their children in order to facilitate understanding and show their accord with the educational team. Students must have consistent information from the group of adults surrounding them:
- Parents explain the rules to their child – in particular the notion of “respect”
- Parents cooperate with the school in the event of disrespect by their child of the school rules.
- Each day parents give their child a well-balanced snack & lunch, unless signed up for the Hot Lunch Program (New).
- Parents ensure a good study environment at home in the evenings.
- Parents bring their child to school on time.
The School Regulations “Règlement Intérieur” should be read and is given to the parents and students at the beginning of the year.