By being a family owned program, Ecole Jean-Jacques Rousseau tuition is significantly lower than other (French) private schools in the area, and it offers a Financial Assistance Program for qualified families.
String Program, a choice between violin or cello, is mandatory at French School of Austin, and the annual fee is included in the tuition.
Some extracurricular activities may be included with tuition, depending on the school year: drama, yoga, chess, soccer, and modern dance.
Guitar, Piano and Voice classes are optional/additional classes, and must be requested by the family. They are billed separately based on the outside instructor’s fee.
Annual Tuition includes all textbooks and school supplies, and violin/cello lessons when applicable, and all Arabic and Spanish courses.
2021 – 2022 Early Bird Registration – Before March 1, 2021 – Annual Tuition:
- Toddlers (Full-Time Program) : $10,000 ($910 per month)
- Preschool & Kindergarten: $9,800 ($892 per month)
- Grade K-6 (with string program fees): $11,000 ($1,000 per month)
- Middle School – Grade 7 & 8: $12,000 ($1,090 per month)
2021- 2022 Registration – After March 1st, 2021 – Annual Tuition (+ $500):
- Toddlers (Full-Time Program) : $10,500
- Preschool & Kindergarten: $10,200
- Grade K-6 (with string program fees): $11,500
- Middle School – Grade 7 & 8: $12,500
Enrollment Fee and Deposit
The following payments are due when returning your signed Enrollment Agreement:
- $1,000 one-time enrollment fee per child (non-refundable, non-deductible from tuition)
- The following portion of educational fees and deposit per student (non-refundable, deductible from tuition): Deposit amount is 10% of the annual tuition.
- Toddlers: $1,000 or $1,050 deposit
- Preschool & Kindergarten: $980 or $1,020
- Grade K-6: $1,100 or $1,150
- Grades 7 & 8: $1,200 or $1,250
You may also be billed for expenses not included in tuition including optional programs and music classes, after school care fees, and extra-curricular activities, volunteering fee etc…
Depending on the school year, families may qualify for the following discount (except when tuition fees are paid by an employer): a discount of $200 per student when tuition is paid in full by June 1st.
We offer three tuition payment options: One payment, Two payments and 10 Monthly installments.
Families can either pay
- In full by June 1st with a tuition discount of $200.
- Two Payments Due on June 1st and November 1st.
- In 10 monthly installments from July to April via ACH drafts. An annual fee of $100 – $110 may be charged for this option. A $35 fee will be charged for declined bank drafts/debits.
Families may have the option to pay by credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please note that a convenience fee of 2.75% to 3.5% is added to credit card transactions.
Tuition paid by employer (“prise en charge”) must be paid in full by June 1st.
A student who does not have a parent/guardian residing in the United States must pay tuition in full prior to receipt of his/her student visa.
In some cases, we can offer a late enrollment during the school year or admission for the spring semester. In this case, annual tuition and violin fee can be prorated. New Student Fee and Materiel fee cannot be prorated. All prorated tuition payment is made in full for the remaining school year and all the fees and tuition are non-refundable.